X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by martinm View Post
    I'd like to see the photo AFTER the boys in the big house had finished with him...
    Ya. Wonder if he'll get tired of dressing up like a school boy????

Leave a comment:

• martinm
    replied
    I'd like to see the photo AFTER the boys in the big house had finished with him...

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    incase you can't see that page either... I have the same problem with streaming video for the most part, but CNN works...

Leave a comment:

• scvfd412
    replied
    Heres a link to a news website that has his mugshot. He looks young, but not 12!!!!

http://news.bostonherald.com/nationa...ticleid=178176

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Unfortunately work computers and firewalls wont allow streaming video, and my home system is kaput.

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    There is a video on CNN.com that shows it.

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    started a topic Would Love To See The Photo

Would Love To See The Photo

I kinda wish there was a photo to post. I am trying to imagine what this guy did to his appearance to look like a 12yr old.....

Sex Offender Fakes Being Seventh-Grader

POSTED: 2:34 am EST January 24, 2007

PHOENIX -- A 29-year-old convicted sex offender who pretended to be a seventh-grader has been charged with assaulting a girl in Arizona.

Authorities said Neil Havens Rodreick II passed himself off as a 12-year-old and attended at least two Arizona middle schools.

One school said he was a quiet student but got kicked out for poor attendance.

Rodreick has been charged with misdemeanor assault, conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to commit forgery, failing to register as a sex offender, and possession of a forgery device.

Sheriff's officials said Rodreick conned two men he was living with and having sex with into believing he was a young boy.

One of them was a 61-year-old man who called himself Rodreick's grandfather when he tried to enroll him at a middle school.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X