Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches

Hello,

About a year ago, I began collecting Police and Fire Department patches from all over the United States at the request of my 4 year old son Will. he loves firetrucks and firefighters and has his own gear. He loves getting patches! I currently do not have a patch from a lot of departments. It would be an honor to display one of your patches in my collection. I understand that since 9-11 it is a lot of department's policy to restrict patches and some have banned it all together.

Would you please send me a patch? or maybe send me one for a small donation. It does not matter to me if it is new or used. please email me for address

Thank You and Stay Safe,

JT

We have a patch TRADE thing if you have any duplicates.
    www.spoutspringsfire.com
    E.

Comment

hi, i couldnt email you but would you like a patch from australia to add to your sons collection? my partner is a local fire fighter here in australia and iam sure he will be able to get a patch for you. i got help from here to get him a shirt from america and id love to ssend a patch to you my email is vahutch[email protected] good luck take care
      vanessa

Comment

shoot me an email
        [email protected]

Comment

That's Pretty funny

It's pretty funny how many people also collect patches. I have a whole wall full of patches. I would like some patches to if you won't mind---Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by djmanjt1 View Post
            Hello,

About a year ago, I began collecting Police and Fire Department patches from all over the United States at the request of my 4 year old son Will. he loves firetrucks and firefighters and has his own gear. He loves getting patches! I currently do not have a patch from a lot of departments. It would be an honor to display one of your patches in my collection. I understand that since 9-11 it is a lot of department's policy to restrict patches and some have banned it all together.

Would you please send me a patch? or maybe send me one for a small donation. It does not matter to me if it is new or used. please email me for address

Thank You and Stay Safe,

JT

Our Department does not permit giving away patches due to the way some folks use them and give other folks the impression that they are members of our department. This also goes for tee shirts and ball caps. No exceptions!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X