Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Needs Help

Hello,
    I'm an Ex- Capt w/ the Merrick F.D, NY, Long Island. Sorry to start off w/ my first post like this but I'm in need of help. One of our fellow member's 3 year old daughter has a rare cancer and is currently being treated at Memorial Sloan Kettering. The bills are adding up and we're holding a fundraiser on Jan13, 2007. Here's what I need help w/ WE NEED some decent prizes, i.e power tools, electronics, tickets to events, trips, home made baskets, anything really, for our "Chinese" auction. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call T.J 516-852-1980 or go to merrickfd.org, or email me. It's time like these when the meaning of brotherhood really means something. Ii thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. T.J.

Hey Brother

Have you recieved any help yet? Would a tournament jersy from a Pro Angler be OK? I know a guy and he has an extra one one them left over from the 2005 Bassmasters Classic that was in Pittsburge, PA...would that and a signed autograph card from the 2006 Bassmaster Elite tour be OK?... let me know.
    Last edited by DoubleG13; 12-06-2006, 10:34 PM. Reason: spellinggggg

Comment

haven't recv'd any feedback what so ever, thought I would have been getting emails like crazy. Thanks fro responding. That would be great we got a lot of guys into fishing in my company I bet it would be a hot seller.

Comment

just give me your email and I'll give you any particulars. I can't seem to get the IM working

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

I hear Ya

I was up in Onieada and Champlain this year for the Bassmaster Elite Tour, you have some beutiful country up there and some nice folks too.

I was a long way from CA and felt very welcomed into the communities.

I send and email so you can send me an address to ship to. Do you want the shirt signed also?

Maybe I can send a hat or somethhing for our brothers son, i sure he could use a little attention too.
            Last edited by DoubleG13; 12-07-2006, 12:41 AM. Reason: spellinnng

Comment

The package is on the way!

TJ

Sorry I missed your call, I got the package in the mail and it's on the way.
              Please keep me informed on how things are going and make sure some one drops a note to those contacts especially ESPN call JB she may be able to get some print in an upcoming Bassmaster Mag or something like that.

Stay safe,

Greg Gutierrez

Comment

hey TJ

did you get all of the stuff I sent? it should be ariving any time now!

Let me know.

Greg G

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...