patch boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch boards

The stack of patches in my bedroom is getting dusty and I figure the time has finally come for a patch board. Can anyone tell me the best method for affixing the patches to the background and, for that matter, what the best background is (I was thinking felt)? Thanks in advance.
    In time

Get a piece of good grade plywood, Finish grade, maybe 4X4, depending on how many patches you have. Go to a fabric store and get a piece of material, black, that is strong and durable. They ladies their can help you, tell what you want to do.

Place this material flat on the floor and then put the plywood on top of it. Use a good a staple gun and fasten the material to the board. Make sure you have some help and be sure you have the material tight before you make the final stapling.

I use a good grade of glue, Gorilla, which is available at the same Lowe’s or Home Depot, where you get the plywood from. Put glue on the patch and place it on the board where you want it. I have seen patches stapled to the board as well. To do, this staple the patch on the edges where the staple will not be as visible.

Give us a report back when you get it done and post a picture too.

Good Luck.
    OUTSTANDING

Make It Happen

Never forget 9-11-2001
    343 Brothers Who Were MURDERED!!

Comment

Thanks a lot, will do!
      In time

Comment

Have to agree with allineedisu think it will look great.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X