Nickelodeon, Johnny Quench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickelodeon, Johnny Quench

The nick show Johnny Quench has got to go. It is an attack on all fire fighter personal not just volunteers. I personaly take affront at the way they portray a volunteer firefighter. Kids have no respect now. What do you think this show is going to do to us in the eyes of the community.

can you explaine to me what the problem is i don't have cable out where i live, i would like to know a little more on the situation, and if you have a site to look at that would be cool.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear" - Ambrose Redmoon
    “It’s like Lego’s for firefighters.” Robert James III talking about hose appliances.
    "Police, Firefighters and EMS are the most collectively dysfunctional group of people in existence and only we understand each other!"

Comment

i have never heard of that show
      I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

You will need to eloborate with the show. As I watch alot of NICk due to my son. I have never seen the show or heard of it. I just checked Nick's website and their is no reference to a show by that name.
        AKA: Mr. Whoo-Whoo

IAFF Local 3900

IACOJ-The Crusty Glow Worm

ENGINE 302 - The Fire Rats

F.A.N.T.A.M FOOLS FTM-PTB

Comment

I think it's actually Randy Quench (I also get a lot of second-hand Nickelodeon). It's not a show, just a recurring character on the "Amanda" show. Yeah, it's really juvenile and a pretty unflattering spoof of a voluteer firefighter...but hey, the show's geared toward 12 year old kids, what do you expect? It'll die off soon enough, just like Jim Carrey's "Fire Marshall Bill" on "In Living Color".
          Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
          Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
          Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
          — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

what do they do in it??
            I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

you make no sence!! please explain??

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse