Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Emergency ringtone

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency ringtone

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I couldn't find it in my searches. Does anyone know where I can download a ringtone for my T-Mobile that sounds like the Station 51 alarm klaxon tones in the old tv show "Emergency"?

Every web site I've checked so far after searching the web for this tone, is just a portal for a bunch of other ringtones, music etc. Thanks for any help you can provide!

It exists. One of my coworkers has it in his phone. I'll try to ask him where he picked it up.
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    IACOJ Power Company Liason
    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
    and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

www.myxer.com

I got it free for my phone.
      Put THAT in your pump and flow it.

Proud member IACOJ

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, that myxer.com has exactly what I was looking for. Still not able to get it to download but I suspect an operator malfunction on my part.

Comment

Follow-up: His phone allows him to install .WAV files as ringtones. He downloaded the sound clip from the internet and installed it. You'd have to talk to your phone provider and/or read your phone's documentation to figure out if it can be done on your phone.
          You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
          IACOJ Power Company Liason
          When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
          and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

www.phonezoo.com

you can browse ringtones, or make your own and have em MMs' to your phone

free of charge

KFP

Comment

Originally posted by Kiltedfirepiper View Post
              www.phonezoo.com

you can browse ringtones, or make your own and have em MMs' to your phone

free of charge

KFP

Be careful with phonezoo.com....... I know a few people who got viruses from downloading stuff from there.......
              The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
              We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
              IACOJ

Comment

One of my friends has been on some site, I'll try to get them name from him. You can get up to 8 free ringtones a day from it.

Comment

I have it in mp3 format. Send me a message with your e-mail address and I can e-mail it to you if you wish. Or I can upload it to a file hosting site and you can download it from there.

Comment

Thank You!

I've been looking for this ring tone forever!
                    And I'm going to surprise my husband on his phone tonight for Christmas!
                    THANK YOU!

Comment

Or...It's Easy To Make Up Your Own

All you need is an electronic keyboard and a common electric klaxton like the kind used at many small outside businesses like auto repair sites that have the "blapper" wired up to their telephone ringer.

Just do any two different tones to your liking, then wait the short period of time, then apply the needed length of "blapper" or klaxton tone. Simple and effective and guaranteed to wake up the dead fur sures.

Way back when I worked for the once all time number one I.S.O. Class One Fire Department (Bakersfield City Fire, Bakersfield CA.) we just had the old fashioned bells. Bong, bong, bong! Several in the house.

Our system was kinda different. Was a Class 1 alarm system but the alarm operator was very slow and distinct in giving the district number, type of call and the given response. Ancient history! HB of CJ

tone and klaxton Post

Comment

I use this for my text message alert, people hear it and say...that is from that fire fighter show way back when LOL
                        MABAS Div. 45

Trade Fire Equipment & Firefighter Forum

The Southern Illinois Guide

Free Computer Help

Sell or buy Vehicles Here!

Comment

Still no go

I've been able to find the Station 51 ring tones on the web sites mentioned in previous posts (thank you for the input); however, I have a Verizon 'prepaid' phone (Samsung U350 'Smooth'; an excellent phone) and Verizon doesn't have the station 51 klaxon listed as an option on Verizon's online media store. Any other suggestions?

I suspect that as long as I have a prepaid service, getting the Station 51 klaxon as a ring tone just isn't gonna happen.

Comment

Try this web site. It should have everything you're looking for.

http://www.emergencyfans.com/sounds/index.htm

Good Luck!
                            The most important task on the fireground is the one YOU have!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X