Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact [email protected]
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Gamers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers!!!

Are there any serious gamers out there?

The only game i'm addicted to right now is Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for the PS2 besides that I don't really play games that much anymore.

Comment

Well...

I don't really think that qualifies as being a serious gamer...however you are the first to reply to my post so thank you for your comments. Have you thought about purchasing a next gen console?

Comment

got me a 360....

and i agree that Smackdown vs Raw 2007 is a great game
        The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Sweeet!

What other games are you playing, JR from Dallas? Wait... wasn't that from an 80's TV show?

Comment

I used to have a lot more time but as of now... i only play at work.

But... the games that I normally play are:

Splinter Cell Double Agent
            Call of Duty 2 and 3
            Hitman Code 47
            Dead Rising
            Smackdown vs Raw 2007
            and some occasional Test Drive: Offroad for the X-Box cause you can shoot chickens at cars

But at home right now... I have an old NES hooked up to my TV with tecmo super bowl. It doesnt get any better than that

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Wow!

Do you have the original Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt with that? That's a collectors item now.

Have you played Gears of War? I am SERIOUSLY addicted to it. That and Oblivion.

Comment

Been playing Battlefied 2 since April '06. I freking love this game.

Where else can I be a Marine (again) and be able to kill terrorists adn communists in a matter of a few minutes?
                "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

I've got a 360. I was playing Ghost Recon for a while. Lately I've been playing more Gears of War and Rainbow 6: Vegas. Both are really good.
                  So you call this your free country
                  Tell me why it costs so much to live
                  -3dd

Comment

I have a PS3 and a Wii. I don't really play either of them that often cause I have no time. Wii is fun if you plan on having people over, its definatly more entertaining that way. If Im playing by myself, I enjoy the PS3.

Unfortunatly, Neither of them have games Im too intrested in.

I beat resistance Fall of man in a couple days, same with Need for Speed Carbon, and I have madden that I sometimes play online.

Ill be happy when Halo 3 comes out, Metal Gear Solid 4, and all the fun Mario based Wii games, other than that, Gaming isn't what it used to be. Its mostly about flashy graphics, and not about good games...
                    Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
                    IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by OlieCan View Post
                      Ill be happy when Halo 3 comes out, Metal Gear Solid 4, and all the fun Mario based Wii games, other than that, Gaming isn't what it used to be. Its mostly about flashy graphics, and not about good games...
                      I concur there. The same is true with the Xbox360 as well. Most of the games available on the 360 are FPS and are variations on the same theme.. different environment, different bad guys, different weapons, same game. The games are still fun, but not all that original.

I haven't played one, but from what I've read the Wii has, or will have, the most original games mostly due to the unique controller. Xbox360 has done some unique things with Live, but its still based primarily on the FPS-type game.
                      So you call this your free country
                      Tell me why it costs so much to live
                      -3dd

Comment

Gamertags

Are you guys with the 360s on XBOX live? I've got a couple of friends from around the country that are smoke eaters on my friends list. If you want, post your gamertag and I'll shoot you a friend request.

Comment

Originally posted by OlieCan View Post
                          I have a PS3 and a Wii. I don't really play either of them that often cause I have no time. Wii is fun if you plan on having people over, its definatly more entertaining that way. If Im playing by myself, I enjoy the PS3.

Unfortunatly, Neither of them have games Im too intrested in.

I beat resistance Fall of man in a couple days, same with Need for Speed Carbon, and I have madden that I sometimes play online.

I'll be happy when the PS3 gets a decent price drop (paying for a blue ray player just isn't on my to do list at this moment )
                          I still have my PS2 and I bought the wii once they get their virtual console stuff up and running should make things alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefighter2230 View Post
                            I'll be happy when the PS3 gets a decent price drop (paying for a blue ray player just isn't on my to do list at this moment )
                            I still have my PS2 and I bought the wii once they get their virtual console stuff up and running should make things alot better.
                            I've heard not to expect too much of a price drop, and if it does, it probably won't be til summer of 08.

Either way, for anyone withoutthe system, I would say hold off until there are a lot of good games, unless you're totally loaded.
                            Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
                            IACOJ

Comment

Yeah... i have a combo game of Super Mario, Duck Hunt, and that jogging game.

I have Battlefield 2 on the computer and its a blast. I just wish their was a game where I could be a German

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X