Deck the firehouse lighting contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck the firehouse lighting contest

Not sure what people think of this idea but i know that many firehouses decorate for the holidays. I for one decorate my firehouse everyear. How about a national lighting contest. It would be differrent. Maybe someone my firehouse.com will catch on there could be winners from every state.

Originally posted by MTFD174
    Not sure what people think of this idea but i know that many firehouses decorate for the holidays. I for one decorate my firehouse everyear. How about a national lighting contest. It would be differrent. Maybe someone my firehouse.com will catch on there could be winners from every state.
    I pray my chief does not see this.
    GG Halloween was bad enough!

Comment

How about the sleigh on the ground with Santa's feet sticking out working on the transmission?
      Or wolves standing over the reindeer and a bear swiping at Santa while he's dangling from a tree branch that's cracking?
      I can't understand why carolers don't stop at my place.

Comment

I have another idea:
        The sleigh is on the ground,the reindeer have turned their heads and grinning or laughing.Santa is leaning on his left hand and a cop car is behind the sled with its blue lights on.
        There's gotta be a reason he can make a 7 continent run in one night.

Comment

Is Santa's sleigh...

...red, or slime green?

Comment

Originally posted by randsc
            ...red, or slime green?
            EWW, that could almost be a whole other thread in itself.... But FYI, its Fire Truck RED!

Comment

You mean there are firetrucks that aren't red????
              Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                Well, I think the ones that arn't red just arn't ripe yet. But the color topic at hand is about Santa's sleigh.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                  Yes but no fire ENGINES!

Comment

Originally posted by MTFD174
                    Ok but to keep in an accurate representation of the firehouse it would have to have like half the bulbs out waiting for equipment repair to order a part and at least 3 strands of lights would have to have duct tape on them actually thats probably how they should be hung.

BTW.... can these said lights be ordered from GALLS?!?

Comment

Lights? Lights!

Originally posted by FFTrainer
                      Ok but to keep in an accurate representation of the firehouse it would have to have like half the bulbs out waiting for equipment repair to order a part and at least 3 strands of lights would have to have duct tape on them actually thats probably how they should be hung.

The LEDs are where its at!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FFTrainer

Oh I like where this is leading.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X