Nickelback Video Shows FF's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firetruckred
    I'll tell you a few songs that will get your heart and are some of my favorites.

"Why" By Jason Aldean.

"What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts

"God Blessed the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts.
    All good songs.........

In fact, God Blessed the Broken Road was the song for my wife & I's 1st dance.........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Comment

Well that would make sense since your the same guy who has the perfect wedding I am raving about in the other thread. : ) Perfect song for the perfect wedding. What a wonderful thing for you two to have each other. God bless your union.

Melissa

Comment

Now somebody get me that guys number in the video. HeeHee. The one who plays the FF hugging her when he returns. That is how my love used to hug me. Man I miss those hugs!

Melissa

Comment

Great video. Its not about getting the actions or clothing right in the video. Its about the message of the song and video. One of my new favorite songs. I wonder if you can say " Those guys can take the heat"..

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X