Hosed Episode 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngineCO38 View Post
    I will be ordering a few of them T-shirts, I think the show is hilarious! I only have ONE suggestion! I know its a comedy, and don't get me wrong I love it as that. But every once in awhile, if it gets picked up, I think a lot of people would like to see some of the stuff we actually do everyday thrown in there.

Like the crappy fires in the middle of the winter, or the 2AM fire alarm calls to the SAME DAMN BUILDING for the 3rd time that night. Or the bad car wrecks, the medical calls, etc. Maybe if a certain other show (Hint, its on FX and I don't watch it anymore) Didn't focus on all the damn Hollywood drama crap it would do better. But thats just my opinion.

Either way guys keep up the awesome work, I look forward to episode four.
    No worries on the material about calls and showing respect for the job..the reason why its not in the pilot is because there was not enough money to pull it off.. and no worries on over the top drama with that other show we shall not name..i have alot of stuff written down on paper to bring to the table for Juston if and when this gets the green light..and if it does i hope they decide to give us the free range and film it on the east coast rather than buy it and film it in LA. but again thanks for the support and feedback...i'll let everyone know about the shirts when i hear from Juston and Mark

Comment

WOW!
      This episode was mind blowing! I have watched it 4-5 times. All characters are really brilliant. They have done well work.
      Top Gear Season 16 Episode 7

Comment

Thanks for sharing lovely link to watch its episode 3rd. I really liked it.
        Nikita s01e19

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X