X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosed Episode 3

New episode..enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vljte...&feature=feedu

Much funnier than the first two. That was good.
    "It's a living thing brian..."

Comment

Great stuff! Keem them coming!

Comment

Yet another great episode!

Comment

"It came with the car" Lol. Great stuff so far, I think we all know people like this... I think some of us are people like this!

Comment

Originally posted by truckedup133 View Post
            Much funnier than the first two. That was good.
            Trucked, might want to change that avy photo.....if you don't have permission. Great photo and certainly a well known photographer. Just wanted to pass that along.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty11 View Post
              Trucked, might want to change that avy photo.....if you don't have permission. Great photo and certainly a well known photographer. Just wanted to pass that along.
              Oh man that didnt even occur to me. Perhaps I should.
              "It's a living thing brian..."

Comment

Thanks for the support..im so glad people are enjoying this

Comment

Pretty good, reminds me of a couple people. Still like episode 1 the best though.

Comment

Another great one. Keep it up!!!!

"Well you know, I'm still a hero!!!!!!!! LMAO

Great stuff.

Comment

I liked it

Comment

Originally posted by nameless View Post
                        Pretty good, reminds me of a couple people. Still like episode 1 the best though.
                        I have a special liking to episode 1 aswell...lenny is an all around nice guy and even though i was there as an advisor that day he included me in his conversations and the group photo..

Comment

i like 'em Should be longer though.

You don't make ANY money???

Comment

Originally posted by 1nvestigations View Post
                            i like 'em Should be longer though.

You don't make ANY money???
                            This was done as a low budget 45 min or so pilot and brought to LA.. the producers wanted it to be shown around to the public first to see if it was recieved well..so the pilot was broken down into little webisodes to bring to you guys and gals to show them it needs its own show. And no its not generating any money this is why its important to spread this around and get peoples attention...although Effingwoods T-shirts will be on sale soon

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyp1980 View Post
                              This was done as a low budget 45 min or so pilot and brought to LA.. the producers wanted it to be shown around to the public first to see if it was recieved well..so the pilot was broken down into little webisodes to bring to you guys and gals to show them it needs its own show. And no its not generating any money this is why its important to spread this around and get peoples attention...although Effingwoods T-shirts will be on sale soon
                              I will be ordering a few of them T-shirts, I think the show is hilarious! I only have ONE suggestion! I know its a comedy, and don't get me wrong I love it as that. But every once in awhile, if it gets picked up, I think a lot of people would like to see some of the stuff we actually do everyday thrown in there.

Like the crappy fires in the middle of the winter, or the 2AM fire alarm calls to the SAME DAMN BUILDING for the 3rd time that night. Or the bad car wrecks, the medical calls, etc. Maybe if a certain other show (Hint, its on FX and I don't watch it anymore) Didn't focus on all the damn Hollywood drama crap it would do better. But thats just my opinion.

Either way guys keep up the awesome work, I look forward to episode four.
                              Opinions expressed by myself here are just that, mine. And not that of ANY organization or service I am affiliated with.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X