X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosed episode 2

A little peak into Smittys character..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86y__NKmsU

Thanks for everyone that emailed me with support it means alot...Juston and director Mark Dole send their thanks..be safe and glad you are enjoying this series

Comment

Thank you guys for the laughs. This is some great stuff you got here Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by DepChief03 View Post
        Thank you guys for the laughs. This is some great stuff you got here Keep up the good work.
        Thanks for the kind words chief...and will do

Comment

Hilarious

This series is great. finally a good comedy about volunteer firefighting. keep them coming. I as well as many of my firefighting friends are enjoying them as well.

Comment

Jonny, the episodes are great, tell Mark Dole, Justin, and Gary to keep 'em coming. I would really love to see a network pick this up and run with it. WE need more comedy on TV, too much damn drama. Rescue Me started out with a lot of comedy mixed in with the drama, now it's mostly drama. Anyway, keep 'em coming, I laugh everytime I watch it, never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
              Jonny, the episodes are great, tell Mark Dole, Justin, and Gary to keep 'em coming. I would really love to see a network pick this up and run with it. WE need more comedy on TV, too much damn drama. Rescue Me started out with a lot of comedy mixed in with the drama, now it's mostly drama. Anyway, keep 'em coming, I laugh everytime I watch it, never gets old.
              Thanks Irish..I will let them all know what you said tonight.. the next episode is about to be released real soon...and you're right about rescue me.. damn what a great show when it first came on...too bad it strayed from what made it so good. thanks for your support and be safe

Comment

I almost choked laughing so hard. I LOVE IT.

Comment

Keep up the great work! Hosed is hilarious and all the guys here love it.
                  ------------------------------------
                  These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
                  ------------------------------------

Comment

Awsome show.

Comment

Good episode!
                      Nikita s01e19

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola