T-Shirt swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirt swap?

Anyone willing to swap shirts? I will send you one of ours if I can get one from you. XL. Let me know if anyone is up for it? [email protected] Thanks Matt

Originally posted by NYMFD View Post
    Anyone willing to swap shirts? I will send you one of ours if I can get one from you. XL. Let me know if anyone is up for it? [email protected] Thanks Matt

Who and what is "One of ours"???
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Since the topic of tees is up. Here might be as good a place as any to ask. Anybody know where i can get a "Hes not heavy hes my brother" Tee shirt. I saw it on a Lake Mary Florida fireman. Thought it was the coolest and wish to purchase one.

Fireman carrying he brother on his back. Red white and blue if i remember correctly.

Comment

That sounds like an awesome shirt. I am looking for a "Los Angeles FD of Anaheim" T-shirt, I've seen (1) and heard that they are out there.....
        "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

I was going through some boxes of clothes and came across some post-9/11 shirts I had bought.....never been worn - maybe I'll post some pics this week.....

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
            Who and what is "One of ours"???
            New York Mills Fire Dept. Minnesota, not New York

Comment

How about a patch swap instead?
              Firefighting - one of the few professions left that still makes house calls.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X