Helmet cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet cams

My self and few guys are trying to put together a video for our department. Finding a digital video recorder with any kind of temperature rating has proven impossible. We would prefer helmet cams but anything will do. Does anyone know of a company that deals cameras for our line of work. We already have TIC's available we are looking for real color cams.

Before you do anything go to post #1 in this thread http://forums.firehouse.com/showthre...light=kentland

Comment

Thanks rfdlou. I shoot pics for Fire in the Hole Photography (www.fithp.com) and the first rule I was given is DO NOT shoot any pics directly of the victim ,if they are visible because you are shooting the rescue attempt then we will blurr their face. I can't believe those guys would violate the privacyof someone like that. Not only the fire chief but the family should have been consulted. We are only interested in capturing fire not people. Do you know who distributes them?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill24 View Post
        I shoot pics for Fire in the Hole Photography (www.fithp.com)

I love you're guys's pictures. Im up in Kent County, DE.

Especially liked the recent Chicken house fire pics from down in Delmar. Keep up the good work.
        Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
        (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X