Solar panels on fire station and funding for a solar project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar panels on fire station and funding for a solar project

Not exactly sure where to post this topic....anyhow...I'd love to hear from anyone that has placed solar panels on their fire station AND found funding to pay for their solar project. Thanks!

~Skojo

Doesn't hurt to try. Do you know of anyone that has had success with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Skojo View Post
      Doesn't hurt to try. Do you know of anyone that has had success with this?
      I know of many positive examples of solar panels being used successfully. It has ceased to be an expensive novelty and is affordable for ordinary households. In general, I try to research Internet news for new products that make life easier. I found a lot of this at the Avanda blog. So you can take an example from me and search for the latest news there.

Comment

Originally posted by StanJonesJr View Post

I know of many positive examples of solar panels being used successfully. It has ceased to be an expensive novelty and is affordable for ordinary households. In general, I try to research Internet news for new products that make life easier. I found a lot of this at the Avanda blog. So you can take an example from me and search for the latest news there.

Any dating trends, real estate, or other web sites you recommend????????????????????????????

ort By
        • Order
        • Page of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader