Searching for a website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a website

I'm looking for a fire department website where this department has an attitude (nothing against them). They have some great videos and to help find them they have several T shirts that express their opinions. One shirt has a saying on it similar to " We're on scene, you can all go home". I want to say they are in the Maryland, Delaware Virignia are. Any help out there ?

Sounds like you might be lookin' for these guys, Kentland 33.
    Stay Safe & Bring 'em Home!
    Eddie C.
    I.A.F.F. Local 3008

"Doin' it for lives n' property"

** "The comments made here are this person's views and not that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Originally posted by Sta22BeaverCoPA
      I'm looking for a fire department website where this department has an attitude (nothing against them). They have some great videos and to help find them they have several T shirts that express their opinions. One shirt has a saying on it similar to " We're on scene, you can all go home". I want to say they are in the Maryland, Delaware Virignia are. Any help out there ?
      Yeah that sounds about right. PG County MD. They've become world famous over the years for that "attitude". By world famous I mean Kiwi knows about them and he's on the other side of the world so that's gotta count right?
      Fir Na Tine
      Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

hmmm...

Famous or Infamous?
        "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bones42
          Famous or Infamous?
          Depends on if you're a member of the department or not.
          Fir Na Tine
          Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

Thanks Everyone

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader