Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help w/Radio Programming

Hey everyone,

I'm a firefighter in the army reserves and my unit is having some radio trouble I hope y'all can help me with. We were issued Harris Unity XG-100P/Ms for our comms but we have no way or know how to program them properly. I was wondering if anyone either knew how to or could point me in the right direction of what I'm looking for.

​​​​Basically I need to know
    1. What cables/software is needed to program the radios
    2. Instructions on how to use the software
    3. What frequencies should I use.
    Being an army Firefighter we don't have repeaters or any assigned frequencies for our radios or a dispatch center, and with it being a multiband radio I don't know what band to operate on.
    ​​​​​​if you can help me with any of these questions or show me someone/where that could give me a better answer id appreciate it.

Originally posted by Sweet_William View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm a firefighter in the army reserves and my unit is having some radio trouble I hope y'all can help me with. We were issued Harris Unity XG-100P/Ms for our comms but we have no way or know how to program them properly. I was wondering if anyone either knew how to or could point me in the right direction of what I'm looking for.

​​​​Basically I need to know
    1. What cables/software is needed to program the radios
    2. Instructions on how to use the software
    3. What frequencies should I use.
    Being an army Firefighter we don't have repeaters or any assigned frequencies for our radios or a dispatch center, and with it being a multiband radio I don't know what band to operate on.
    ​​​​​​if you can help me with any of these questions or show me someone/where that could give me a better answer id appreciate it.
    This is for an army base fire department ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

The authorized dealer that they were purchased from should have programmed them before they were issued. They have proprietary programming software and cables.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X