New to site and job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site and job

Hi all, I am an industrial ff, went to wildland Fire academy and did confined space rescue training. Glad to be here, and hope we can share job knowledge. My boss is great and expects the best from us, hope I can learn and earn his respect.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find your industrial job? And are you also working in the plant/facility in some other capacity?

Comment

Originally posted by philfirerescue View Post
      If you don't mind me asking, where did you find your industrial job? And are you also working in the plant/facility in some other capacity?
      In answer to your first question, I think you would have to put this into the luck category. I knew someone in the industry and he hooked me up. For your second question; we work on site as fire/emt/confined space rescue. We also are often required to perform confined space pre-entry inspection.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelXYZ View Post
        In answer to your first question, I think you would have to put this into the luck category. I knew someone in the industry and he hooked me up. For your second question; we work on site as fire/emt/confined space rescue. We also are often required to perform confined space pre-entry inspection.
        Sounds like a great position. What industry do you work in? Oil? Natural gas? Manufacturing?

Also, forgot to tell you welcome to the firefighting world and board!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X