X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattyJ
    replied
    Originally posted by jfTL41 View Post
    I thought that was where they stored the KOOL AID .

I was glad to hear that the brun center seminars are starting up, I have been to several and I have encouraged guys from home to go to this one. Great training from some of the better fire service instructors, and raising money for a great cause.
    Ah...thats it its laced with "the" Kool Aid....I'm surprised it's not painted red with a big smiley face and a handle!

Leave a comment:

• jfTL41
    replied
    I thought that was where they stored the KOOL AID .

I was glad to hear that the brun center seminars are starting up, I have been to several and I have encouraged guys from home to go to this one. Great training from some of the better fire service instructors, and raising money for a great cause.

Leave a comment:

• MattyJ
    replied
    Originally posted by jonnyirons2 View Post
    Matty, we were never told not to drink the water!!!! Maybe that explains that nervous tick and my never being able to get through the metal detectors at metrowreck!
    Yeah...you've probably got rust scale floating around your blood from the big blue tank

Leave a comment:

• jonnyirons2
    replied
    Matty, we were never told not to drink the water!!!! Maybe that explains that nervous tick and my never being able to get through the metal detectors at metrowreck!

Leave a comment:

• MattyJ
    replied
    Looks like it will be a good day....plenty of room still

Leave a comment:

• MattyJ
    replied
    One of the first things they told us in Probie School was dont drink the water....it comes out of the rusty metal tank in the parking lot!

Leave a comment:

• len1582
    replied
    I drink the coffee so I don't mind the dirty water...just the dog.

Leave a comment:

• MattyJ
    replied
    Getting a "Dirty Water Dog" in NYC is like getting lobster in Maine....it's the local delicacy

Leave a comment:

• len1582
    replied
    Been to a few Burn Foundation seminars there and let me tell you...you're getting top notch real life info from experienced people. The guys talk to you, not at you. After it's over most of the speakers stay around so if you have any questions they'll speak to you one on one. It's a great deal...One thing, if you don't like hot dogs you better brown bag it.

Leave a comment:

• RoughRider
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyJ View Post
    Absolutly.....anyone from any department.
    Thanks Mattyj,

I'll try to incorporate the seminar into our Company Training and bring a few guys.

Leave a comment:

• MattyJ
    replied
    Low turnout is around 100....good turnouts we've had almost 300.

Leave a comment:

• dday05
    replied
    How many people attend?

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    Oh snap!

Perhaps it's time to push RoadTrip2007 up a week so that the crew can attend this while out....

Hmmmm...

Leave a comment:

• MattyJ
    replied
    Absolutly.....anyone from any department.

Leave a comment:

• RoughRider
    replied
    All are welcome?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader