X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    So Brandon,

You have been exposed as another puke pretending to be what you aren't. Fantastic. I figured you were just here pushing your site trying to boost visits to boost ad revenue.

Okay, now just go away because you will NEVER have any credibility here.
    Damn, You just got to hate it when you get found out! Like FyredUp said, Brandon, take your ball and haul arse! You are a mutt and a Troll and we don't need you here.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
      It's called "Discipline." Works hand-in-hand with the Unified Chain of Command as well as Standard Operating Procedures. Basically, you do something you are not supposed to do, you'll get one of several courses of action, which depend on the severity of your dumbassedness.....It could range from a discussion and ***-chewing from the Company Officer to receiving a short vacation to receiving a permanent vacation.
      Ding-ding-ding. We have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
        Damn, You just got to hate it when you get found out! Like FyredUp said, Brandon, take your ball and haul arse! You are a mutt and a Troll and we don't need you here.
        Seriously, This is what we get to expect from our brother firefighters is a 12 year old game of name calling. Sad

As far as trying raise revenue and so on and so forth. The site does not have any advertising.
        Brandon
        http://www.firevidz.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=JohnVBFD;1244918]Um, why not? So you are saying just leave a pile of spahetti on the ground because "its not yours"? Any hose that is on the ground should be faked out by anyone who passes it. As the line goes so goes the fire.

To answer this statement. If the line is charged and it has kinks then for sure it is everyone's job on the fireground to address kinks. What I am referring to is people feeling like they are helping by trying to flake out hose as it's being deployed and is on the ground. Again it goes back to discipline, and being a professional.

I take time and pride in meticulously loading my hose bed so it does not bind up or spaghetti on me while pulling it. I train repeatedly on how to deploy my hoseline and flake it out so it charges without kinks.
          Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            To answer this statement. If the line is charged and it has kinks then for sure it is everyone's job on the fireground to address kinks. What I am referring to is people feeling like they are helping by trying to flake out hose as it's being deployed and is on the ground. Again it goes back to discipline, and being a professional.
            Have you ever actually BEEN to a working fire - as a firefighter? No one should except the nozzleman and his backup man should help flake an uncharged hose line? What are you talking about? If I'm putting hose on the ground, I want all the help I can get getting flaked and positioned whether it has water in it or not. What makes this "unprofessional?"

I take time and pride in meticulously loading my hose bed so it does not bind up or spaghetti on me while pulling it. I train repeatedly on how to deploy my hoseline and flake it out so it charges without kinks.
            Right, because you're on the only one ever pulling a hoseline off of your rig. What happens when you have to pull a hoseline off that was packed by someone other than you? What happens when you're not assigned to pull the hoseline? Your "discipline" tells you to stand and watch the uncharged line get kinked up because it's not charged yet? Those of us actually performing the tasks everyday know the difference between professionalism, discipline, and being bored on the fireground.

I'm with the others. I refused to click the link to your website, simply based on your posts here.

Oh yeah, so was the "Unique Fireground Tactics" website mentioned earlier yours or not?
            Career Fire Captain
            Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
              Oh yeah, so was the "Unique Fireground Tactics" website mentioned earlier yours or not?
              I have never heard of this guy or his website.
              Brandon

Comment

Again, with the average 3 person company in the US Fire Service (Driver, OIC and 1 firefighter), we are all supposed to stand around and watch that 1 firefighter stretch a line by himself because I am on Company Umpdeesquat and he is on Company Indeep$hit.

So now YOU are the one pulling the hose? In the 360 thread you were walking with the officer because he trusts your ability to read smoke and conditions and is afraid to get lost walking around the house.

Wow.
                Last edited by JohnVBFD; 02-03-2011, 01:09 PM.
                Co 11
                Virginia Beach FD

Amateurs practice until they get it right; professionals practice until they cannot get it wrong. Which one are you?

'The fire went out and nobody got hurt' is a poor excuse for a fireground critique.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnVBFD View Post

So now YOU are the one pulling the hose? In the 360 thread you were walking with the officer because he trusts your ability to read smoke and conditions and is afraid to get lost walking around the house.
                  I thought there was skipping involved

Anyway, it seems the only Bored Firefighters are the ones keeping this thread alive.
                  So you call this your free country
                  Tell me why it costs so much to live
                  -3dd

Comment

Buh Bye Brandon, you simply are another in the long line of trolls, and people hungry for their 15 minutes of fame. Even if that 15 minutes loses you any chance of ever being taken seriously. You brought this all on yourself now please just go away.
                    Crazy, but that's how it goes
                    Millions of people living as foes
                    Maybe it's not too late
                    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                      You brought this all on yourself now please just go away.
                      True, he did, but there are lots of questions in this thread he's chosen to ignore.
                      Career Fire Captain
                      Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

This might be the stupidest thing I have ever seen on this forum. I didnt think anything could top some of LA's stuff....but wow....
                        Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

[[email protected];1245190I take time and pride in meticulously loading my hose bed so it does not bind up or spaghetti on me while pulling it. I train repeatedly on how to deploy my hoseline and flake it out so it charges without kinks.[/QUOTE]

Are you a one man fire department? That is about the only way it could be your own hosebed. Are you the only one that loads the hose? Must be nice being superman.

Comment

Thread is being closed - off topic.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...