X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFDACM02
    replied
    Originally posted by FiremanLyman View Post
    It is called an Oxford Comma, and is acceptable in the use of the English language. You are correct in stating you do not have to use it before an "and" but it is commonly accepted once you get away from the Meth-lab trailer park your mom prostitutes in.
    You owe me a desk top day planner as mine is now stained with coffee!

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    Well LA, if we are relying on the web team to take action and eliminate the problem, I would say it's permanently derailed.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    Any chance of getting this thing back on track or has it been permanently derailed?

Leave a comment:

• tajm611
    replied
    Originally posted by Yo View Post
    don't be hatin' because I'm half black/chinese.
    And 100% annoying. Go away, you're both unfunny and unwanted.

Leave a comment:

• Yo
    replied
    u sittin on that hill there bro?

Leave a comment:

• Yo
    replied
    yo! what does the bro from highbridge have to say about this?! i see you in here bro.

Leave a comment:

• Yo
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    I won't apologize for the fact that I went to high school, and college, and actually learned how to write properly. These things called spelling, punctuation, and grammar, obviously escape you.
    don't be hatin' because I'm half black/chinese.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    i know man. pot kettle kind of thing going on here...but! while we're at it, i might as well point something out just to help you as well. you don't have to put a comma before the word "and". aight bro
    I won't apologize for the fact that I went to high school, and college, and actually learned how to write properly. These things called spelling, punctuation, and grammar, obviously escape you.

Leave a comment:

• Yo
    replied
    It is called an Oxford Comma, and is acceptable in the use of the English language. You are correct in stating you do not have to use it before an "and" but it is commonly accepted once you get away from the Meth-lab trailer park your mom prostitutes in.
    I like your style! now THAT is an insult. people, please pay attention.

btw, you know what Texas is full of don't you? first to fill in the blanks wins a 40oz malt liquor and/or grape drink of your choice, a loony tunes shirt purchased from wal mart and freshly broken in at the trailer park:

_____s and _____s

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Can I introduce you to my sister?

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    I like it!

Leave a comment:

• FiremanLyman
    replied
    i know man. pot kettle kind of thing going on here...but! while we're at it, i might as well point something out just to help you as well. you don't have to put a comma before the word "and". aight bro

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    yo cajun dip-poop, all chief and no indians you're type of typical country-time thing. its all around the eastbumfrick usa. stinkin bunch of white hats surrounded by 2 guys who actually want to get their hands dirty, man...whatever bro. seriously. stupid inbred country types.
    Already then, want to toss a couple racial slurs in there to really prove your intelligence?

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    That's typically what you do when you interject a thought into the middle of a sentence. You'll probably learn that your freshman year.

Leave a comment:

• Yo
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    Seriously, if you are going to call someone a "stupid inbred country type" you should probably be able to form an intelligent sentence with proper capitalization, punctuation, and the proper your instead of you're.

I am no defender of LA, and he and I rarely see eye to eye, but your post is probably one of the most unitelligible and idiotic that I have seen here in a long time.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X