Clear All

• RAMFIRE42
    replied
    thanks blitz

Leave a comment:

• Blitz75
    replied
    Gator Tool

I think the Gator Rescue Tool was made by a company named Walker. They had a Spreader, Cutter and a Ram. They also had a supplied air cart that provided air to a foot powered actuator and air release pedal. Try to find info about the Walker Company. That may provide some help for you.

Leave a comment:

• Blitz75
    replied
    Gator Tool

I think the Gator Rescue Tool was made by a company named Walker. They had a Spreader, Cutter and a Ram. They also had a supplied air cart that provided air to a foot powered actuator and air release pedal. Try to find info about the Walker Company. That may provide some help for you.

Leave a comment:

• FireMedic7
    replied
    You might try www.usedrescuetools.com. I'm sure they can give you an idea.

Leave a comment:

• dday05
    replied
    A little off subject but has or did anyone ever run the Porter Ferguson rescue tools at one time?

Leave a comment:

• BigRig
    replied
    The Rescue Gator was a product of the 80's, simply an air driven hydraulic jack basically.

Value is in the mind of the owner or buyer.

Leave a comment:

• Halligan84
    replied
    Actually I think the Gator is closer to the 80's and was a poor mans Jaws

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Personally, in my opinion, if you have cutters that only work by the force of gravity....they are worthless.

Is Open Only And Closed By Gravity, Same With The Cutter

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Personally, in my opinion, if you have cutters that only work by the force of gravity....they are worthless.

Is Open Only And Closed By Gravity, Same With The Cutter

Leave a comment:

• hcm1827
    replied
    Value as if in another department wanting to buy them?

Leave a comment:

• RAMFIRE42
    started a topic Need More Info Please

Need More Info Please

My Dept Currently Owns An Old Set Of Jaws. They Are Made By The Rescue Gator Company And Are Operated By Air That Drives Hydraulics. There Is A Spreader That Is Open Only And Closed By Gravity, Same With The Cutter. I Was Wondering If Anyone Had More Info On This Or If Anyone Would Be Able To Tell Me The Value Of The Set. I Think This Would Be One Of The First Rescue Tools Out Maybe 1950's-1960's.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X