Need More Info Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need More Info Please

My Dept Currently Owns An Old Set Of Jaws. They Are Made By The Rescue Gator Company And Are Operated By Air That Drives Hydraulics. There Is A Spreader That Is Open Only And Closed By Gravity, Same With The Cutter. I Was Wondering If Anyone Had More Info On This Or If Anyone Would Be Able To Tell Me The Value Of The Set. I Think This Would Be One Of The First Rescue Tools Out Maybe 1950's-1960's.
    YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Value as if in another department wanting to buy them?

Comment

Personally, in my opinion, if you have cutters that only work by the force of gravity....they are worthless.

Is Open Only And Closed By Gravity, Same With The Cutter
      "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Personally, in my opinion, if you have cutters that only work by the force of gravity....they are worthless.

Is Open Only And Closed By Gravity, Same With The Cutter
        "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Actually I think the Gator is closer to the 80's and was a poor mans Jaws

Comment

The Rescue Gator was a product of the 80's, simply an air driven hydraulic jack basically.

Value is in the mind of the owner or buyer.
            Developer and Sr. Presenter, Team Xtreme
            BIG RIG RESCUE

Comment

A little off subject but has or did anyone ever run the Porter Ferguson rescue tools at one time?

Comment

You might try www.usedrescuetools.com. I'm sure they can give you an idea.

Comment

Gator Tool

I think the Gator Rescue Tool was made by a company named Walker. They had a Spreader, Cutter and a Ram. They also had a supplied air cart that provided air to a foot powered actuator and air release pedal. Try to find info about the Walker Company. That may provide some help for you.

Comment

Gator Tool

I think the Gator Rescue Tool was made by a company named Walker. They had a Spreader, Cutter and a Ram. They also had a supplied air cart that provided air to a foot powered actuator and air release pedal. Try to find info about the Walker Company. That may provide some help for you.

Comment

thanks blitz
                      YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X