Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• georgia extrication school

do they still have it

Are you talking about the one held at UGA in Athens? They have not had that school in the past several years. It was a great school!

Comment

The school is no more it fell victim to redirection of the sponsoring agency.

Comment

thanks

i talked to a women with north georgia ems today and she told me about having no money to do the school. she did said they have talked about making it smaller and trying to find the funds to hold another school "just smaller scale" thanks for answering my thread

Comment

Originally posted by Flochief
          Are you talking about the one held at UGA in Athens? They have not had that school in the past several years. It was a great school!
          I didn't know it no longer existed. I went in 1999 and loved every second of it Fantastic school.

Comment

I loved that weekend, since by mid-March all us "yankees" have cabin fever. What better place to go in the spring then the Univ Of Ga. campus. Lots of info, lots of cutting and lots of fellowship. I went for over 10 years straight ... but all gone for now. I did hear rumor that another outfit was looking to pick up something simular but on a much smaller scale. And o yeah .... kinda also remember a place called "Toppers" ..... those were the days

Zmag

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X