Fast Baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Baskets

Anyone have any experience with Fast Baskets? Are they worth the money?

My Dept. is looking into purchasing them mostly for the hose storage benefit but I was curious how the swivel hose deployment system works.
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

WE have used them for about 2 years now and we have found that they work very well. Both hoses deploy extreamly fast with no kinking or twisting. It takes a little practice to reload the basket after the call but its not hard at all.

Comment

We just got a FastBasket a few months ago and so far we are pleased with it. The swivel connectors keep the hose from kinking as you deploy it and one person can get 2 hoses stretched and in place in about 10 seconds. We considered a mounted hose reel but were put off by the price. The FastBasket is a very economical alternative (and also can be redeployed to another apparatus if the rig has to go out of service...don't get that option with a hose reel).
      Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
      Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
      Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
      — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X