armoured cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armoured cars

has anyone done an extrication on a "Brinks" type armoured car. what type of extrication tools do you use and what are the entry points?
    FF/PARAMEDIC/CORONER/TRAINING "MY DAY STARTS WHEN YOURS ENDS"
    **SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE**

We had a job with an armored truck not too long ago. our guys get the call for a medical, they get there and while one of the gaurds are in a store making a pickup, the driver had a diabetic problem and was "out of it" and the only way to open the truck was from the inside. so we get the call to get him out. The fact is, that the truck was so reinforced that thers was no give in the door and it popped open in seconds. We used a hurst combination cutter/spredder. Believe it or not the only problems we had was getting past all the cops, and it was good because the driver thought we were breaking in and went for his gun, good thing he was as out of it as he was and the door opened as quick as it did because the cops were in it like stink on sh*t to get the gun from him. If it didnt open when it did we would have had to back away, and I guess wait until he passed out. I swear it's true

Comment

axe....thanks for info..
      FF/PARAMEDIC/CORONER/TRAINING "MY DAY STARTS WHEN YOURS ENDS"
      **SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE**

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader