Infa red imaging cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infa red imaging cameras

My department is in the market for a infa red image system. I would appreciate some feed back as to which systems out there are practical and reliable. Please send me a link or an Email if you wish to discuss this subject in greate detail. Personal experiance is encouraged and expected

Andy

You are asking about IR, if you are using thermal imaging you have the IR that you are talking about. All cameras will do a good job in finding a potentially ejected MVA victim. A lot of departments that use TIC's for structure fires are starting to use them in MVA's. Heard a story some time back about a department that had a motorcycle rider thrown through a wire fence, after searching for his severed leg one of the members thought of using their TIC and after only a few seconds they found what they were searching for. Not really sure of the source of the story, kind of a urban type story.

Comment

Go to the firehouse.com forum on Thermal Imaging Cameras. More there than you can possibly want to know.

[This message has been edited by Engine 224 (edited 01-17-2001).]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X