Genisis Rescue Tools????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genisis Rescue Tools????

Has anybody ever used the genisis rescue tools. If so, please let me know what you think.In the past i have had them fail numerous times.

This posting ought to start a riot...

Personaly, I prefer low pressure tools over high pressure like the Genisis. I have used them in various schools. Yes, they will do the job. They have a striking resemblance to the Weber tools in Europe. What kind of failures are you experiencing? How has the service been from the company? Are they fixing the problem, or are they offering replacement tools for the ones that break?

------------------
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

[This message has been edited by MetalMedic (edited 01-16-2001).]

Comment

Our Dept uses the GENESIS Rescue Tools and love them. The spreader has plenty of power and the tips on the spreader do not slip like our old tools. We also have the mini cutter used cutting brake peddels. This week we are going to look at thir new T-Rex Cutter and Mini Simo power unit. Excellent Equipment!

Comment

I have used the Genesis tools Very nice rescue tool. they are imported by American Rescue Technology. The tool is the European Weber tool. The tools have been in europe for years and are very much like other european rescue tools,light weight, and fast. I have not heard of any failures but as with any tool any thing can happen. It is just like driving a car. You drive a Chevy and I drive a Ford. Rescue tools do the same job, it comes down to what does it best for you and what yours crews are comfortable using.

Comment

Firemedic01,

I have used many types of tools. Hurst, Amkus, Holmotro, Lukas, TNT and Genesis. There is only two in that list that I would trust to extricate a person: Lukas and Genesis. The other tools have failed on us, or performed so poorly that a hacksaw would have done better.

Currently in my department we have all Genesis rescue tools and have had them for about 7 years. We traded in our Amkus system for the Genesis system. And in those years, we have NEVER experienced a problem with the tools.

Chris Schultz
          Mountain Ambulance Service www.rescue70.org

Comment

If you have any questions on hydraulic tools, please feel free to email me.
            [email protected]

Thank You
            Mark Wolz

[This message has been edited by Sta22BeaverCoPA (edited 01-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sta22BeaverCoPA (edited 01-27-2001).]

Comment

Never heard of any Genesis tools failing. I am sure that there have been some failures just like the other rescue tools have failed. I do know one thing for sure, the dealer that sales you the tool will stand behind it as well as Howell Rescue systems, and American Rescue Technology. My department has a set of these tools and we love them so much that I am a sales rep for a company that sales the tools in Virginia. Email Mark he can give you all the details you need.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X