Dollies for Rescue Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I found a folding hand truck from Ziamatic. The uprights fold down and the storage height is 26 inches with a 14 inch square base. The list price was about $280. Still checking for other options as well. www.ziamatic.com

Kevin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We saw the same pictures and have been talking about getting one ourselves'. I looked this weekend,(while fighting the Christmas crowd), at Harbor Freight and they had some pretty good dollies' that could be converted with some time and a welder! I will let you know if we get one and how we convert it. From what we saw from the picture's the hand truck's didn't appear to be manufactured, but home made.

------------------
    SERVING FOR PRIDE
    PROUD TO SERVE!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Dollies for Rescue Tools

Dollies for Rescue Tools

Do any of you have your hydraulic power unit and tools mounted on a moving dollie or handtruck? (I saw some pictures in a recent fire service magazine and it looked pretty slick - saves time in lugging everything to the scene and your lower back as well.)
    If you do, where did you get the carts?( ventilation fan cart?, moving company?, homemade?) and what do you carry on them...

I've emailed Ramfam and SuperVac for info on their gas-fan wheeled carts but haven't heard back yet..

Kevin

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X