No announcement yet.

Rescue Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I have received a rather scathing e-mail from a forum member who claims I have mistated the facts, I best clarify what a said or else I might be burned at the stake and someone will roast some very bad tasting marshmellows.

I NEVER said that ALL high pressure tools are made in foreign countries. My statement was;
    "High pressure is a European thing... some U.S. tool manufacturers have high pressure tools for sale, but in reality they are made in Europe and assembled in the U.S."

I do not intend to get into a debate about what the definition of "made in the USA" is. I don't care if there is a Honda plant in Ohio, the word "Honda" is still Japanese (gee, wonder who has a hydraulic tool with a Japanese name??).

Those of you who have been in this business for a long time know where most tools originated from. Those who have attended alot of classes and demos know the manufacturer speals on where tools come from as well.

For the umph-teen time, I will say it again. ALL TOOLS WILL DO THE JOB IN THE HANDS OF COMPETENT OPERATORS WHO UNDERSTAND THE ABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE TOOL THAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR HAND.

------------------
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

Comment

Richard, I totally agree wiht you! they all work and they all do the Job, with the biggest single difference being the Operating NUT! Buy Comfort - the Tool your Team feels most comfortable with, Buy Service - These things really need someone propperly trained to take care of, not a back year Mechanic, Buy Training - This is last cause you can get training from somewhere else, but if it comes with the others it certainly can Sweeten the package!
      Originally posted by MetalMedic:
      For the umph-teen time, I will say it again. ALL TOOLS WILL DO THE JOB IN THE HANDS OF COMPETENT OPERATORS WHO UNDERSTAND THE ABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE TOOL THAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR HAND.

------------------
      Carl D. Avery

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...