extrication compitition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extrication compitition

A few years back I was in Portland Pa. to attend an extrication compititiion. I believe it was sponsered by TERC. Does anyone have any info on upcoming events in this same area, I would like to attend and maybe even have my dept. compete. Thanks RF

The believe the sponsor was Blue Valley Rescue Squad out of Rosetta PA or Portland Fire.

I had a contact there, I will see if I can locate them

Comment

You're out of luck for this year since the comp seris is coming to a close. But there will be alot to see and do next year. You can find all the comps on the TERC site at WWW.TERC.ORG Portland Pa will not be hosting the Mid-Atlantic next year, it will be in Howadr County Md.

Comment

I have to agree with Z-Mag. This year is coming to a close.
        If you are interested in the comps around New York State , give me a e-mail around April or May. Also UET has a Spring Seminar every year.
        My e-mail is ; [email protected]
        My snail mail is PO Box 257 , West Henrietta , New York , 14586.
        I'm the secretary of UET.
        I can send you UET's website also.

Jim Greene

Comment

Portland Hook & Ladder Co. #1, Portland PA hosted the Mid-Atlantic Regional from 1995 to 1999. This year and next year Howard County Maryland is hosting the competition. There is also going to be an open regional in Clinton NJ next fall. Stay tuned....

Comment

How many of you have ever been to an Extrication Competition and what did you think of them. I am very Pro Extrication Competitions! I I will also be the first to admit that there are problems with them. But I know of no other place where so many RESCUERS Can gather to Exchange Ideas and Learn from Each other. Lets hear your thoughts PRO or CON. Are Extrication Competitions "The Best Thing in Fire Service that NOBODY knows about"? Or Just a good time for a select few?

------------------
            Carl D. Avery

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...