Hurst X-Tractor Cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurst X-Tractor Cutter

Anybody have any experiences (good or bad) with the new Hurst O-Cutter? We currently operate an ML-50 and are pleased with the performance, but are always looking to upgrade our arsenal. BTW, we are a dyed-in-the-wool Hurst Dept. and would not consider another manufacturer. Thanks for your help.

Ooops - Bad browser - Bad Bad browser

*L*

[This message has been edited by N2DFire (edited June 30, 2000).]

Comment

No personal experience - we are a 100% Holmatro Dept. (not saying they are better or worsr - it's just what we happen to use), but I found an excelent review of the new O Cutter at Extrication101.com

If you go thru the forums there, you can get the e-mail address of the Author if you'd like to ask more specific questions about the tool.

Take Care - Stay Safe
      Stephen

Comment

The X-TRACTOR performs just like the ML-50, but with a wider opening.

We also use the ML-50, we bought it a couple of months prior to the Xtractor coming out, had our dealer told us about the Xtractor we would have waited to buy that instead of the ML-50, but our dealer is more than willing to sell us the Xtractor now.

I was once like you, I didnt want to use anything but Hurst,but our dealer ticked me off enough that I went and played with some other tools,and I found out that there is a brand of hydraulic tools that in my opinion matches the performance of Hurst, sometimes bettering the performance, for a couple thousand dollars less than Hurst.

I am not starting a debate for one brand of tool over another, I am just saying from someone who was a die hard Hurst fan to someone who is a die hard Hurst fan, dont cheat yourself out of seeing what other tools can do, you might be surprised.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X