No announcement yet.

HUSRT vs. TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNT is also coming out with a new combi tool called the Viper...very good tool...we have just recieved info on it and it will be out for the market quick...fast..and in a hurry.

Keep in mind that there are pro's and con's to every set of tools (HURST/TNT/Phoenix...ect..ect) as a distributor for TNT I advise to to shop around and get some demos...we'll set up a demo in a heatbeat to show what the tools can do...my two cents...

americanrescuelinks.tripod.com

Comment

In reply to the best rescue tool on the market all manufacturers will tell you that they make the best.
      No one system can do everything great in every situtation.
      My Department recently needed to replace a worn out rescue tool. After much debate on which type to purchase, we put together a team of our best rescue personal and went to an extrication competition. At the competition we were able to talk to reps from all the major manufacturers and actually try out the tools side by side.
      The over all best that we found for our department was the T-N-T rescue system. But that does not mean that it will be the best for your department it is all a matter of how your department trains on your tools, and the way you choose to remove a patient from the situation you are facing.

Comment

Where I work we use Hurst exclusively,
        (Approx. 32 "tools" in service at any given time) and a very respectably amount of usage.
        "NOW -- THIS IS REFERRING TO THE CUTTER ONLY"
        We switched to the TNT Cutter due to its superior cutting ability (Check out the amounts of cutting force's listed on each of their web pages) I also did a comparison at my Vol. Fire Dept. using the Hurst cutter on one side of the car and the TNT on the other and the TNT cut beyond what the Hurst Max'ed out on. From my work experience HURST is unbeatable as far as durability and the abuse we put the tools through so only time will tell weather TNT will measure up.
        Remember I'm just speaking about the cutters

Anyone needing more info feel free to e-mail me

------------------
        Sparkill FD - [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader