X-Team (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Team (?)

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the X-Team, that used to provide training dealing with heavy vehicle rescue? I believe they were out of Florida. If possible, does anyone know of a way of contact? I've searched all over the internet with no success.

They went on vacation with the A-Team. Or with the X-Men. I can't remember.
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

X Team is out of business

According to those who were once a part of the group, the X Team is now totally out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by billyleach View Post
        According to those who were once a part of the group, the X Team is now totally out of business.
        Anyone looking for great large vehicle rescue training in the USA look no further that Big Rig Rescue
        Billy Leach's team puts on a great course! check out the schedule at Central Carolina Community college, there is a course coming up in the spring
        http://www.cccc.edu/ecd/contact/inde...tion=estc#estc
        Have fun!
        Firedog7

Comment

They are defunct.

If you are in need of some questions regarding this type of training, feel free to contact me. www.bigtruckrescue.com

I feel we have well qualified instructors on the team. All instructors have a extensive resume in relation to the topic they instruct.
          howie aka scooby

www.bigtruckrescue.com
          www.jandhsupply.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse