No announcement yet.

Car hoods..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing in front of the veichle allows you to get killed when the bumper shocks explode. Sending the bumper and you down the road. Work all car fires from side angle. If occupants are out there is nothing to save car is totalled.

Comment

The way cars are built these days...I'm more worried about the hood struts shooting off then bumpers.
      "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Worry about struts and airbags everywhere. No life hazard or exposure problem sould be a foam deck gun operation. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rescuedawg View Post
          Worry about struts and airbags everywhere. No life hazard or exposure problem sould be a foam deck gun operation. Just my opinion.
          Speaking only for OUR average car fires,bags are GONE on arrival. Struts are always an issue but generally Linear. Attack from a distance and as you knock it down advance SLOWLY. Watch for magnesium,nice fireworks. Anything outside of a MINOR fire in a car renders it TOTALLED so operate accordingly. Detroit needs the business,or Mexico. T.C.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X