Terrorism Responses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorism Responses

I am researching a paper for a class and am looking for advice on publications to look at. Also I am interested in hearing how departments have adjusted your response to suspected calls. Are we more cautious? Are we getting relaxed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by 1940vol View Post
    i am researching a paper for a class and am looking for advice on publications to look at. Also i am interested in hearing how departments have adjusted your response to suspected calls. Are we more cautious? Are we getting relaxed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Who are you and whats the real reasons??????

Comment

Response to Jonnee

I have been a volunteer firefighter for 22 years. I have been taking classes to get my bachelors degree in Fire Science and I need to write a research paper. Thats pretty much it. Did it sound suspicious?

Comment

1940 try doing a Google if you haven't. I did and there is a lot there you can work with.

I really doubt if you are going to get any fireman to divulge any information on how their department is set up for any type of Terrorism Responses or their procedure.
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
          I really doubt if you are going to get any fireman to divulge any information on how their department is set up for any type of Terrorism Responses or their procedure.
          Oh really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
            Who are you and whats the real reasons??????
            These knee jerk responses on here are ridiculous ^^^

It's ok to be suspicious, but right out of the gate you're knee jerking.

......and now that you've raised your questions, I'm sure he's going to tell you his name is Achmed and the real reasons are most assuredly sinister

Comment

reply to CaptOldTimer

Thanks for the advice. I need to be clear in my communications. I was not looking for specifics. Thanks again

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X