X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ayankelt
    replied
    ropes sog and guidelines

my dept. is in the process of righting dept. sogs and guidelines for care cleaning and paper work to go with all aspects of high angle equipt. i would like to see other dept. sogs and logs demo

Leave a comment:

• swarmy
    replied
    Thanks for the info N2DFire... Free is always good!!!

Leave a comment:

• N2DFire
    replied
    Originally posted by swarmy View Post
    My department is in the process of revamping our technical rescue team. We are looking for SOPs and SOGs covering ropes and rope rescues. I have all the standards for these areas, but I wanted to see what other departments are including in their guidelines.

Thanks- The Swarm
    While you're at it - get these books as well. What can it hurt - you already paid for them

http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/applications...&sr=1&rp=5&sp=

Leave a comment:

• DCFDRescue2
    replied
    Glad to help!

Leave a comment:

• swarmy
    replied
    DC- I got you're SOGs. They were exactly what I needed. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• swarmy
    replied
    Originally posted by DCFDRescue2 View Post
    PM me and I'll see if I can send something to you.
    Will do!!!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• swarmy
    replied
    Originally posted by Riversong View Post
    Why not, instead, share what your current SOPs are, describe your response area and range of call scenarios, and ask for input on improving what you have?

The SOPs of other teams, in very different response areas and with different needs, won't necessarily be relevant to your team.

- Robert
    Robert-

We have a direction we would like to go, we just like to do research to determine if we have missed anything. It is difficult to solicit input from outside agencies because my department knows what it needs. Therfore, it is easier to collect as much data (SOGs) as possible and select the areas that are relevent. And to be honest, if a department has great SOGs, I also like to plagiarize.

Thanks for your input.

Leave a comment:

• DCFDRescue2
    replied
    PM me and I'll see if I can send something to you.

Leave a comment:

• Riversong
    replied
    Originally posted by swarmy View Post
    My department is in the process of revamping our technical rescue team...I wanted to see what other departments are including in their guidelines.
    Why not, instead, share what your current SOPs are, describe your response area and range of call scenarios, and ask for input on improving what you have?

The SOPs of other teams, in very different response areas and with different needs, won't necessarily be relevant to your team.

- Robert

Leave a comment:

• swarmy
    started a topic SOGs needed: Ropes and Low/High Angle

SOGs needed: Ropes and Low/High Angle

My department is in the process of revamping our technical rescue team. We are looking for SOPs and SOGs covering ropes and rope rescues. I have all the standards for these areas, but I wanted to see what other departments are including in their guidelines.

Thanks- The Swarm

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X