Reeves Sleeve II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reeves Sleeve II?

Our department is currently looking at options for patient packaging. Our new squad is not capable of carrying a Stokes basket. I'm really leaning towards the Reeves Sleeve II over the Sked. Anyone have any experience with this piece of equipment? It will be used mostly for low-angle evacs.

Just curious why you're leaning away from the SKED? Do you find the Reeves a quicker deployment option for you? I've used a few different packaging systems however I haven't used the Reeves 2. I'm a big fan of the SKED only because I think it provides your patient a good amount of protection. There's a new product out there and I'm hesitant to mention it because I'm affiliated with this company and it may be mistaken as a sales pitch (which it's not). Here's a link to the site below. It's called the Rite Rescue System. This is just another method or "tool" to aid you in your rescue operation and like the rest it does an outstanding job.
    http://www.riterescuesystems.com
    Another option you can look at is the CMC Pro Series Titan Ti Strecher. It actually splits in half. This may aid in your storage problems. You can find it here on the CMC website. http://www.cmcrescue.com
    Stay Safe,
    Mike Donahue
    "Training Prepares You...For Moments That Define You

Comment

Mike, can the Rite Rescue system be used with a backboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Golzy12 View Post
        Mike, can the Rite Rescue system be used with a backboard?
        Sure can. A half board.
        Last edited by ProgressiveRescue; 03-24-2011, 04:45 PM.
        "Training Prepares You...For Moments That Define You

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X