Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hazmatt
    replied
    Check out RAMSORB. We use this product with great results. Picks up 7x more than equal amount of clay.--Matt

http://www.ramsorb.com/RamSorb1.htm

Leave a comment:

• oldandwise071
    replied
    http://www.stardustabsorbent.com/stardust.html

This stuff is really good. It absorbs the liquid to where it is easy to sweep up.

Leave a comment:

• RAMFIRE42
    replied
    The Cool Thing About Newpig Is Their Phone Number. 1-800-hot-hogs. Gotta Love That!!! Anyhow We Are A Dept About 25 Mile South Of Tipton, Pa. Great Products. We Mostly Use Plp201. Great Loose Absorbent.

Leave a comment:

• NJTF1Bowman
    replied
    Originally posted by lvwrench View Post
    Have not tried that stuff but have gotten a lot of good things from a company called New Pig Corporation at 1-800-468-4647 at One Pork Ave. in Tipton,PA. And NO this is not a joke.

We have been using their "Lite Dry Absorbent" for over 10 years now, it's a ground paper product and it sucks up the oils and anti-freeze like mad. We just dump some out and start sweeping along the spill, I forget what the cost per bag it is but it's not much.

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied
    Originally posted by lvwrench View Post
    Have not tried that stuff but have gotten a lot of good things from a company called New Pig Corporation at 1-800-468-4647 at One Pork Ave. in Tipton,PA. And NO this is not a joke.

I'll vouch for ya, I've heard of New Pig before We get catalogs at the station sometimes. (That One Pork Avenue is pretty funny, though )

www.newpig.com

Leave a comment:

• lvwrench
    replied

Leave a comment:

• caryv1961
    started a topic Bagged Absorbent Material

Bagged Absorbent Material

Wondering if anyone is familiar with Instazorb by International Inc.? I am looking into switching to a crystalline silica type of dry sorbent material instead of clay type of material which can be very dusty. I am looking to primarly cleanup oil, diesel, and some liquid acids.

Thanks

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X