Bagged Absorbent Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged Absorbent Material

Wondering if anyone is familiar with Instazorb by International Inc.? I am looking into switching to a crystalline silica type of dry sorbent material instead of clay type of material which can be very dusty. I am looking to primarly cleanup oil, diesel, and some liquid acids.

Thanks

Have not tried that stuff but have gotten a lot of good things from a company called New Pig Corporation at 1-800-468-4647 at One Pork Ave. in Tipton,PA. And NO this is not a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by lvwrench View Post
      Have not tried that stuff but have gotten a lot of good things from a company called New Pig Corporation at 1-800-468-4647 at One Pork Ave. in Tipton,PA. And NO this is not a joke.

I'll vouch for ya, I've heard of New Pig before We get catalogs at the station sometimes. (That One Pork Avenue is pretty funny, though )

www.newpig.com
      Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
      Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
      Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
      — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Originally posted by lvwrench View Post

We have been using their "Lite Dry Absorbent" for over 10 years now, it's a ground paper product and it sucks up the oils and anti-freeze like mad. We just dump some out and start sweeping along the spill, I forget what the cost per bag it is but it's not much.
        Peace to our fallen brothers...

9/11/01 NYC WTC

7/4/02 Gloucester City, NJ

-=IACOJ=- The proof is in the crust

......Work hard, play hard, and always have fun along the way......

Comment

The Cool Thing About Newpig Is Their Phone Number. 1-800-hot-hogs. Gotta Love That!!! Anyhow We Are A Dept About 25 Mile South Of Tipton, Pa. Great Products. We Mostly Use Plp201. Great Loose Absorbent.
          YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

http://www.stardustabsorbent.com/stardust.html

This stuff is really good. It absorbs the liquid to where it is easy to sweep up.

Comment

Check out RAMSORB. We use this product with great results. Picks up 7x more than equal amount of clay.--Matt

http://www.ramsorb.com/RamSorb1.htm

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X