Chlorine Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlorine Kits

Does anyone have a copy of instructions on how to apply the "A,B, and C" kits. My department does not have these kits and I need to brush up on some skills.

If you know of a location on the web that I could download them that would be great, or if someone could e-mail a copy to me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

The Chlorine Instutute's website has them, but you have to pay for them, which I think is pretty bogus. After you've spent several thousand dollars on the kit, you shouldn't have to shell out $50.00 for a replacement manual, if you would happen to lose yours.

Check with your local water company...they may at least have the manuals on the "A" and "B" kits....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

I didn't think of that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

And get ahold of the railroad regarding the C kit...
        Buckle Up, Slow Down, Arrive Alive
        "Everybody Goes Home"

IACOJ 2003

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse