Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Toluene video

Hi there,
    Looking for the 1984 video of a toluene tank explosion involving Phoenix Fire's HazMat unit. It would be very helpful to use as part of a HazMat training we are hosting. Thanks for any help or direction you can give me.
    Irish

I'm not sure if it can be lent out of state - but check with Diana at the NYS Fire Academy Library - I know the video was/is used in HazMat training class here - if it is the same one I'm thinking of - they were cutting the tank to affect a 'rescue' (recovery) when it blew.....

If she doesn't have it. or can't lend it out of state, she may be able to help you find one.....(607) 535-7136

Comment

Originally posted by Irishfireman817 View Post
      Hi there,
      Looking for the 1984 video of a toluene tank explosion involving Phoenix Fire's HazMat unit. It would be very helpful to use as part of a HazMat training we are hosting. Thanks for any help or direction you can give me.
      Irish

I had it at one time. I don't think I still do.

I'll have to look, but don't hold yor breath in the mean time!!

Check this site:

http://risk.arizona.edu/training/Vid...ibraryList.pdf

scroll down to Confined Space.

It has a contact at the top to order it.
      Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 01-23-2011, 02:55 PM.
      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

I appreciate the quick response. I was able to find the Risk Management site, but was hoping for a version I did not have to send out for. If anyone is able to find a link Id appreciate it.
        Irish

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X