Pick where you want to go?AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick where you want to go?AF

I went to college for FF, and am above the weight requirement to join at the moment, but I am working hard to get down.

I was wondering if you could pick where you get stationed at, or is it you ask and if your'e very lucky you get to go there?

I plan on being signed up by christmas if not sooner. I have to weigh 225lbs, and I'm currently 250lbs, but I was almost 335 at one point. I have been talking about going for a long time, and I finally got my *** up and started to work-out to lose the weight and go.

Well.....u get to create whats called a dream sheet.....u list the bases u wanna go, but that doesnt mean u go to any of them. Most times not. I have been assigned to the air force academy in colorado springs, colorado and i picked overseas and east coast. It all depends on the needs of the air force at that time. But i be more worried bout getting ready for basic and the fire academy, both are physically and mentally demanding

Comment

You can put in a "wish list" but usually it is where the Air Force needs you. Sometimes people do get lucky and the NEED is where you WANT.

Comment

USAF Fire Protection is reducing the number of military positions. Some bases will eliminate nearly all of their military slots, but I couldn't tell you which bases are affected. You should look at the USAF Reserve Fire protection to see what they have to offer, as I don't believe they are affected.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X