Willow Grove, PA ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the warning

I turned down WG today. Thanks FWDbuff and JTfire80 for the insight!

Comment

Good call, for your own sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Piker311
        Hey are you guys Navy Regional Mid Atlantic?
        You can call it that, we feel like red headed stepchildren though!!
        A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Comment

Eh you're more like a blonde screwed up kinda step child.

Comment

The only reasonable way to accept a job there now, would be knowing that they're on the BRAC list, and hoping they close soon so you get put where you want.... but I don't think they're gonna close, so you're better off not taking it...

Comment

Originally posted by LPFD53
              The only reasonable way to accept a job there now, would be knowing that they're on the BRAC list, and hoping they close soon so you get put where you want.... but I don't think they're gonna close, so you're better off not taking it...
              my understanding is that the navy/marines are leaving. the Airforce/Army Guard units are supossdely taking over thanks to the govenor putting in his two sense(not a bad thing just couldnt figure out how to say it)
              " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

I had heard something about that as of Oct 01 you were part of us..

Comment

whos us????
                  " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

As in North-East, b/c we heard you we're going to be Mid-Atlantic??? Either way you look at it, Regionalization SUCKS!!!
                    A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X