How to apply using CHART (Resumix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to apply using CHART (Resumix)

I work in the HRO for the Dept of the Navy. I see that several individuals are having difficulty in applying for positions. One of my responsibilities is to train applicants in how to apply for federal positions and how to use CHART in the Department of the Navy website. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. with questions. I will try to answer your email or contact you as soon as possible.

CHART sucks...there whole system is nasty..you fill out an app and never get any info...depending on teh grade of teh job it comes with questions if you jack them up your app is screwed...what HRO you work out of?

Comment

Resumex

resumix is a tricky system you have to read the job posting and then research opm then get the KSA's apply them to you experience then compare to the job posting make shure it asks for the experience and certs you have then maybe then youre resume will get through the system to managment. After that you sit and pray and get selected if you don't you won't even know why.

Comment

Are you still offering help?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...