army ff in the Netherlands NATO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• army ff in the Netherlands NATO

I just re-enlisted to be a ff 21m in the army and have orders to go to the Netherlands Brunssum any one have any info to help me out?

Congratulations....

You are going to a beautiful country. I was stationed in the Netherlands between '79 & '81 in the AF. The base was called Camp New Amsterdam, but it was closed down years ago. I don't know anything about where you are going or what you will be doing there, but I can tell you that you are in for the assignment of your life. I wish that I was able to stay there longer. Take care and stay safe!!
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

I went there this past summer to play in the Youth Friendship Games (Bronze Medal-Baseball) I had fun but i wasnt allowed to leave the 4 star hotel.

Comment

You will love the Netherlands I was stationed there from 87 -91 at Soesterberg Air Base, (Formerly Camp New Amsterdam) The Dutch are great people, English is widely spoken and there is a lot to do and see. Whatever you do get off the post and enjoy the low countries.

Comment

From what I remember, there was a lot of tail there too!!
          A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Comment

O nice

Was there 2000-2002 was a GREAT time.....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X