Army Active Duty question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyW View Post
    Neither has FWD. The difference is I'm a 17 year old kid in the process of joining up and hes a grown *** man who's never served. And last I saw he was the once criticizing the troops not me.
    There can't be too many Anthony W's in the system right now. You might want to be careful with how you talk on the forums right now. Due to budget constraints, the USAF and US Army will need to start cutting down on enlistments real soon, and if you want to get yourself a clearance, the internet can be searched during the back ground process.

You have not experianced life enough to have any creadability on the things you have commented on. It is ok to have your opinions, but you should keep them to yourself for a while. Personal opinio is that you are totally off the maek on your comments as well.

Semper Fi!
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

Originally posted by gunnyv View Post
      Beat me to it. Give him a break, everyone makes mistakes now and again. Besides, about the only thing that keeps the Army and Air Force somewhat military is the presence of all those prior service Marines.
      I will bite. If in the Air Force, why would you want to be military?

(Why do I need to check out a backhoe? Because the CO told me to teach the unit how to dig foxholes!)

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyW View Post
        Basically what FWD is trying to say is join the Air Force or Marines because there are more white people there.
        I've got some puerto rican blood, I speak spanish, and **** you for trying to say that that makes me less of an American. I love how you get offended by a private conversation in Spanish, like its any of your business or theres something wrong with speaking spanish. I'm willing to put my life on the line for this country, and calling it "the Mexican Army" because you dont think its white enough is a slap in the face to every latino person who serves.
        Go piass up a rope.

It is a matter of life safety to me ( along with some of the other items mentioned)

If you are a member of MY team, then you damn well need to have english as your primary language. If you see a hazard, or I see a hazard, we better be communicating - not trying to figure out what the hell the other is talking about.

If you are chewing out a troop in another language, then English is NOT your primary language.

Regardless of what you may think, with your many years of life experience, not everyone is throwing down a race card. Perhaps you should not throw one down yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
          Maybe they actually want to see what it's like to have to work for a living, rather than bitch that the air conditioning in the day room is broken and that the la-z-boy has a broken spring.
          You say that like it is a bad thing...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
            You say that like it is a bad thing...LOL
            No, not at all....Considering the USAF is a glorified branch of the Boy Scouts.
            "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

No, not at all....Considering the USAF is a glorified branch of the Boy Scouts.
              Watch those Boy Scouts, some of them will kick!

Comment

Hay what is wrong with popcorn sellling boys¿¿
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

There's a DOD report out there that shows what branch of service most Federal Civilian Firefighters served in, any guesses ?

Comment

Originally posted by Firedawg89 View Post
                    There's a DOD report out there that shows what branch of service most Federal Civilian Firefighters served in, any guesses ?
                    Dude, seriously? What the fluck is your point? I bet you wouldn't know the business end of a handline if someone shoved it up your azz. USAF "Firedawgs" are not the second coming of christ. Get over yourself.

Comment

Coast Guard?

Comment

There is also another report on where most USAF Enlisted Firefighters are recruited from. Care to guess where from?

A. Band Camp
                        B. Chess Club
                        C. Math Explorers
                        D. Girl Scouts
                        E. All of the above.

Comment

There is also another report on where most USAF Enlisted Firefighters are recruited from. Care to guess where from?

A. Band Camp
                          B. Chess Club
                          C. Math Explorers
                          D. Girl Scouts
                          E. All of the above.
                          B.

I was in Chess Club. The ladies loved me

Comment

Really.... The Air Force wants your brains, and they will fly you wherever you need to go. The Marines want your brawn and fighting skill. The Navy wants people who are kind of smart, but can chip paint. They will give you a cruise wherever you want to go. The Army wants people who will be cannon fodder.

Every branch has their place, and we need each one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShredddinCali View Post
                              B.

I was in Chess Club. The ladies loved me
                              "and this one time, at Air Force boot camp, we......."

Comment

"and this one time, at Air Force boot camp, we......."
                                ...trained to be warriors!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X