Trade time help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade time help

I've been researching trade time for federal firefighters. I've seen where its stated that we can trade time within the same payperiod per OPM. Where is this documented? My department is trying to cut out trade times all together. I need to find a regulation that clearly states that trade times are allowed as long as the trade takes place within the same pay period. I hope that the bill being discussed passes and allows us to trade through out a calender year, but untill that time any help would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

It's more of a understanding between management and labor. All you are technically doing is moving your day within the pay period while maintaning your 144 work week. The reason your "swapping" with somebody else is so that management maintains the minimum manning for each day that was swapped. Try checking your MLA/LSA or local union agreements as I do not think this is regulated by OPM.

Comment

Here is the simple solution as I have seen it: Chief, what are you going to tell HR when they are paying out the ***** for OT because guys are sick all the time???
      A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Comment

Originally posted by JTFIRE80 View Post
        Here is the simple solution as I have seen it: Chief, what are you going to tell HR when they are paying out the ***** for OT because guys are sick all the time???
        Damn A-Town guys playing golf all the time.
        "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X