X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciao from Italy

Hi, All

I am new to the forums I have read a few of them and finally decided to join up. I am an active duty Air Force medic stationed in Italy. I am looking at getting out of the Air Force in March 08 and moving to the middle Tennessee area to pursue a civilian career in fire/ems. Also if any one is in the guard or reserve, I have a few questions about switching over after active duty. You guys stay safe out there.

USAFMEDIC

may not be of much help in Tennessee as I live on the Texas Gulf Coast.
    but I was stationed in Aviano from 1980 till 1982 Fire Fighter. loved the place.
    one of the guys that works for me part time is an Asst Chief for the Guard here in Houston.
    Email me and I will get you his Email address and maybe he can help you or point you in the right direction
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome from Canadaaaaaa
      If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

Ciao!

I am a retired (well injured) firefighter paramedic who worked in the Seattle Washington area for the county fire department for 16 years. I have just returned from 3 months in Rome, Italy for a disaster prevention program with Enea which is the equivalent to the nuclear reg commmision over there. I had never been to italy but loved most of it. The ambulances in Rome run all damn day and night as I am sure you can attest. What are your impressions with the Italian EMS system? I would love to hear an insider opinion. Also, I don't know too much about the TN EMS/FF system but am on a few national fire service boards or associations and have contacts all over the country. What is your training like in the military.
        - John

Originally posted by USAFMEDIC View Post
        Hi, All

I am new to the forums I have read a few of them and finally decided to join up. I am an active duty Air Force medic stationed in Italy. I am looking at getting out of the Air Force in March 08 and moving to the middle Tennessee area to pursue a civilian career in fire/ems. Also if any one is in the guard or reserve, I have a few questions about switching over after active duty. You guys stay safe out there.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X