This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I just wanted to drop by and say "Hello" and send love to everyone from Nottingham, England! I'm new on here (only tonight actually) but a friend of mine from the US told me to join, so here I am and how proud I am to be a part of this!

Anyway, it would be great to hear from everyone and anyone so please reply to this and let me know how you all are!

Take care and love to all,

Jen
    xx

Welcome to the forum from Indiana. Glad you have joined us.

-------------------

Brady Lewis
    President
    Spanish 4 Emergencies.com
    Spanish Language Training for Fire, EMS and Dispatchers
    Get Local Online Coupons

Comment

Thank you for you replying and hello to you too! How is Indiana...not a part of the US I have travelled to but would love to one day!! xx

Comment

Hello from So. California......

Jen,
        Hello from sunny, mildly hot, Southern California........ Guess Mother Nature didn't see we are supposed to have 4 more weeks of Winter. Seems she brought Spring to us early....... LOL.
        "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

Mikey,

At least its remotely warm over there! Its bloody freezing over here!!! Hehe! Although in all honestly, last week was weird because it was quite warm and the flowers had started to grow!! So, how is South CA apart from the weather? xx

Comment

Hello..and welcome from Vermont...where its REALLY cold!!! Right around 16 degrees....(I have a co-worker that is from Cambridge, UK)
            "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

IACOJ

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
            - H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Comment

Hey!!

Thank you for your reply! I'm overwhelmed and touched by the response I'm getting! Wow...16 is cold!!! You need to wrap up warm over there! Cambridge isn't too far from me...! Nice place!! xx

Comment

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania. Unlike California it is colder than a well diggers a** her. Been in the -0's for 2 days str8. Cant wait for Spring.

Comment

Ahhh Mike, I know what you mean! You need a big cuddle to keep you warm...! I'm sending you one...in fact, I'm sending everyone who's cold a HUGE cuddle! Hehe!! xx

Comment

Dang that was a fast response. That might be a record

Comment

Hehe! Well I'm online now...and I can type pretty fast! xx

Comment

Welcome to the board! I'm from boring old Connecticut. And yes its about 6 dergees out!

Comment

Originally posted by nadeau526 View Post
                          Welcome to the board! I'm from boring old Connecticut. And yes its about 6 dergees out!
                          Don't you just hate them dergees? Nasty little gits

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't reply to you last night! I'll be at work all day today but if any of you wanna e-mail me my address is [email protected] hope to hear from you all! xx

Comment

Hello again!

In my "haste" to get to work I put my e-mail address down wrong. Its [email protected]

Would love to hear from anyone on here!! If not, speak to you all soon! Love lots,

Jen
                              xx

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...